2022-08-20

"ZEN-TEN-Exhibition Artists from All The Way" Instagram Live August 2022


 
Actually it was a quite spontaneous idea of me, as I met Hiroto at the ZEN-TEN-Exhibition in Tokyo in this June.

I came from the longest way, probably, Germany to the exhibition in Tokyo but I really wondered that several artists came to be this exhinition from all the way, for example like Hiroto, from Kouchi prefecture in Shikoku.

I thought that moment was so special, the encounter with Hiroto, so to say, kind of wonder or so.
A remarkable young artist, surely grows much greater in the future.
In addition I'm so glad that I find a young artist as an art-friend :D

So I just suggested, "how about when we stream a live together with some more artists from all the way to here ZEN Ten?".

Miho, whom I already followed on instagram, because of her amazing drawings. I think I found her at ZEN Ten exhibition in 2021. Some other fantastic artists participated this exhibition. I was so looking forward to see their artworks and themselves.

Especially I made a vague apoiontment to meet together with her at the exhibirion. Unfortunately I could see her only about 5 seconds. But it was enough to get an impression as a real encounter.

So it was a really nice live, I enjoyed very much.

Only it was a pitty that I failed to keep the live in archive (T.T)

Hope everybody could enjoy our insta live today and we may stream again.




Keine Kommentare: