2022-07-20

ZEN-TEN-Exhbition Artists from All The Way Part 1 "Miho Kunii"

This is an introduction of artists who have exhibited their ecxellent works at the ZEN-TEN exhibition and I could meet them at the Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum in this June, because they visited all the way from very north and very south Japan to Tokyo, well... just like me, all the way from Germany.

I would like to appreciate this encounter, we say it "縁, En" in Japanese, kind of a wonder.
I'm focusing on the the person, themself, rather than their work itself. Simply I'd like to support them and perhaps we can be good friends.







First of all, I write about an japanese artist Miho Kunii, I found her in Instagram, draws with ballpoint pens or uses screen tones, lives in Touhoku, Japan.

Hier is her Account of Miho's Instagram, take a look!

Touhoku-district is about 500 km far from Tokyo,
it depends on which city. In 2011 when the huge earthquake attacked Japan, whole Touhoku area has been considerably damaged. Over 10 years ago already. I've been in Japan, Chiba at that time, happenly.
It was so terrible, I never froget it. So I have a special emotion on this area. Actually not only the earthquake but also because of many japanese mythos from Touhoku.



Interview for Miho


Miho got
  優秀賞 / an award for excellence


1. name / artist name or real name?

- 松田 美歩 Miho Matsuda.


2. height, weight, blood type, birthday

-
Height 172 cm, body weight. .. .. Secret 🙊 , blood type. O type , birthday. July 4th.






3. where do you live?

- Yamagata Prefecture.


4, what is your art? (Please attach if you have a homepage etc.)

-
There is no homepage 💦 Japanese paintings are posted on Instagram sub-account.


5, Do you have any other occupation?

-
Pencil drawing Teacher at a
culture center.





6. Hobbies and interests

-
Listening Music and Cooking.

7, Do you have any conviction?

- I don't go there now, but I went to church. So to say, I was a christian (now non-religious? 💦).


8, future plans, goals, etc.

- exhibition. I want to hold a solo exhibition in Tokyo






On Saturday, August 20.2022, at 14:00 (Central European Summer Time / 21:00 Japan Standard Time) we'll be live on Instagram.
( Yuki Klink's account) So moreover about them!


Interview for Hiroto

ZEN-TEN Exhibition in Tokyo




Keine Kommentare: