2022-07-25

ZEN-TEN-Exhbition Artists from All The Way Part 2 "Hiroto"

This is an introduction of artists who have exhibited their ecxellent works at the ZEN-TEN exhibition and I could meet them at the Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum in this June, because they visited all the way from very north and very south Japan to Tokyo, well... just like me, all the way from Germany.

I would like to appreciate this encounter, we say it "縁, En" in Japanese, kind of a wonder.
I'm focusing on the the person, themself, rather than their work itself. Simply I'd like to support them and perhaps we can be good friends.







Interview for Hiroto


1.
name / artist name or real name?

- The artist's name is Hiroto, and real name is

西尾碩人 Hiroto Nishio


2. height, weight, blood type, birthday

- 170 cm tall, weighs 50 kg, blood type of B. birthday on August 28th.







3. where do you live?
 
- Currently I live in Kochi prefecture, Japan.


4, what is your art? (Please attach if you have a homepage etc.)

https://www.instagram.com/hiroto_drawing/

https://casie.jp/artists/1402




5, Do you have any other occupation?

- Currently, I am a university student.


6,
Hobbies and interests

- I have three hobbies. Reading, making sweets, and making games on a computer.











7,  Do you have any conviction?

- My conviction is "
The artwork represents the whole personality." This means that the artworks reflects the entire life of the artist. Therefore, I aim to live purely so as not to be ashamed of myself in the work.


8, future plans, goals, etc.

- After several group and solo exhibitions in Japan, I am also considering activities overseas. My goal is to be an artist, who can give an great effect to someone's life. 




On Saturday, August 20.2022, at 14:00 (Central European Summer Time / 21:00 Japan Standard Time) we'll be live on Instagram.
( Yuki Klink's account) So moreover about them!


Interview for Miho

ZEN-TEN Exhibition in Tokyo

Keine Kommentare: